As a visitor to the blog.kalinoff.com website:
- No personal information is collected.
- No information is stored in the browser.
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties.
- No information is shared with advertising companies.
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends.
The plausible.io analytics script on this website stores the following information:
- Page URL: We track the page URL of each page view on our website. We use this to understand which pages have been viewed and how many times a particular page has been viewed.
- HTTP Referer: We use the referrer string to understand the number of visitors referred to our website from links on other sites.
- Browser Name: We use this to understand what browsers people use when visiting our website. This is derived from the User-Agent HTTP header. The full User-Agent is discarded.
- Operating system: We use this to understand what operating systems people use when visiting our website. We only use the brand of the operating system and don’t include the version number or any other details. This is derived from the User-Agent HTTP header. The full User-Agent is discarded.
- Device type: We use this to understand what devices people use when visiting our website. This is derived from window.innerWidth. The actual width of the browser in pixels is discarded.
- Visitor Country: We look up the visitor’s country using the IP address. We do not track anything more granular than the country of origin and the IP address of the visitor is discarded. We never store IP addresses in our database or logs.
This information will not be passed onto third parties.
What are cookies ?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We do not use tracking cookies. No cookies are stored in the visitor's browser.
Managing cookies in your browser
Most browsers allow you to:
- see what cookies you've got and delete them on an individual basis
- block third party cookies
- block cookies from particular sites
- block all cookies from being set
- delete all cookies when you close your browser
If you chose to delete cookies, you should be aware that any preferences will be lost. Also, if you block cookies completely many websites (including ours) might not work properly.
Social media and other website cookies
Blog.kalinoff.com is active on several social media platforms. Our presence in the Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook communities strengthens our online presence and visibility.
- The blog.kalinoff.com website does not set cookies with the display of links to our social media channels when you are browsing our website;
- By clicking on the social media buttons on our website, you will be re-directed to the relevant sites, which have their own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control;
- By following links on our website, you will be re-directed to the relevant sites, which have their own cookie and privacy policies over which we have no control;
As a member or customer of the blog.kalinoff.com
We collect the following data:
- An email address is required to create an account. We need the email for contacting you and sending you our latest articles and news
Do not track preferences
Do not track is a function that allows visitors to opt out from being tracked by websites for any purpose including the use of analytics services, advertising networks and social platforms. Do not track options are available in a number of browsers including:
- Internet Explorer
- If you enable do not track in your web browser, piwik will respect your choice;
- If you have enabled the do not track function, you will not be tracked. This is in addition to you opting-out of the aggregation and analysis of data for our website statistics;
- If you have not enabled the do not track option but you choose to opt-out, the cookie ‘piwik_ignore’ will be stored in your browser. All visitors with a piwik_ignore cookie will not be tracked by piwik;
- if you have disabled all cookies from your browser, we will still collect some general data about your browsing (e.g. a record of a visitor to our website) but they will be less accurate and your visit will not be tracked (Piwik cookies are not used).
Contact us if you have any questions